The Best Lawyers UK 2017 edition once again highlights the strength of our London office attorneys in the investment funds and finance services areas:
Capital Markets Law
- Stuart Axford
Best Lawyers first selected Stuart for this category in its 2015 edition.
- Simon Firth
Best Lawyers first selected Simon for this category in its 2015 edition.
Venture Capital Law
- Simon Firth
Best Lawyers first selected Simon for this category in its 2014 edition.
Best Lawyers’ outstanding lawyers lists are based entirely on an annual peer-review survey, designed to capture leading lawyers’ consensus opinion about their peers’ legal abilities within the same geographical and legal practice area. Best Lawyers creates and publishes editions for almost 70 countries around the world.
Kaye Scholer’s strengths in corporate matters—including capital markets, financing, investment management and M&A—naturally align with London’s finance-centric economy. Established and emerging clients rely on our London office’s extensive transactional experience around the world to serve their interests in London, Europe, Asia and other pivotal global markets.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions