The Best Lawyers UK 2017 edition once again highlights the strength of our London office attorneys in the investment funds and finance services areas:
Capital Markets Law
- Stuart Axford
Best Lawyers first selected Stuart for this category in its 2015 edition.
- Simon Firth
Best Lawyers first selected Simon for this category in its 2015 edition.
Venture Capital Law
- Simon Firth
Best Lawyers first selected Simon for this category in its 2014 edition.
Best Lawyers’ outstanding lawyers lists are based entirely on an annual peer-review survey, designed to capture leading lawyers’ consensus opinion about their peers’ legal abilities within the same geographical and legal practice area. Best Lawyers creates and publishes editions for almost 70 countries around the world.
Kaye Scholer’s strengths in corporate matters—including capital markets, financing, investment management and M&A—naturally align with London’s finance-centric economy. Established and emerging clients rely on our London office’s extensive transactional experience around the world to serve their interests in London, Europe, Asia and other pivotal global markets.
Also of Interest
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts