Finance partner Howard Goldwasser was recognized as a distinguished MVP for the second consecutive year in the 2016 BTI Client Services All-Stars report published by BTI Consulting Group.
In this annual guide, in-house and general counsel from a range of companies with revenue above $1 billion named 312 attorneys who consistently demonstrated a superior focus on their client’s needs, innovative solutions to problems, unparalleled understanding of the company’s business and incomparable legal skills.
Only 13 securities and capital markets lawyers were named MVPs for making repeat appearances within the report. Goldwasser is among these individuals who have consistently delivered the most impressive client services by being able to ferry companies through turbulent markets and provide all-star guidance.
BTI President Michael Rynowecer noted that in-house counsel select attorneys who can combine an intimate knowledge of the client’s business with the skills to keep both regulatory agencies and investors satisfied due to the constantly shifting regulations in the increasingly volatile markets.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Airfinance Journal Names Kaye Scholer as a Top Firm August 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- ETF.com Featured Moriarty in “How ‘Women in ETFs’ is Making Inroads” August 5, 2016 • Media Mentions