Finance partner Howard Goldwasser was recognized as a distinguished MVP for the second consecutive year in the 2016 BTI Client Services All-Stars report published by BTI Consulting Group.
In this annual guide, in-house and general counsel from a range of companies with revenue above $1 billion named 312 attorneys who consistently demonstrated a superior focus on their client’s needs, innovative solutions to problems, unparalleled understanding of the company’s business and incomparable legal skills.
Only 13 securities and capital markets lawyers were named MVPs for making repeat appearances within the report. Goldwasser is among these individuals who have consistently delivered the most impressive client services by being able to ferry companies through turbulent markets and provide all-star guidance.
BTI President Michael Rynowecer noted that in-house counsel select attorneys who can combine an intimate knowledge of the client’s business with the skills to keep both regulatory agencies and investors satisfied due to the constantly shifting regulations in the increasingly volatile markets.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions