BTC Media, a wholly owned subsidiary of BTC, Inc. and the world’s largest Bitcoin media group, has appointed Corporate counsel and member of Kaye Scholer’s FinTech and Bitcoin practices, Gregory Xethalis to The Distributed Ledger’s advisory board. BTC publishes some of the most widely read digital currency publications, including Bitcoin Magazine, yBitcoin and The Distributed Ledger.
The Distributed Ledger is a curated weekly newsletter highlighting innovations in blockchain technology and answering key questions from the global business community. The advisory board members will help to generate dialogue about new blockchain-use cases in fields as diverse as health care, capital markets, supply chain identity, policy and digital rights management, and more. The goal is to focus on the actual application of blockchain solutions for everyday business owners looking to use blockchain technology to improve operations.
“I‘m thrilled to be joining Gem, BTC Media and other leading thinkers in the digital asset and blockchain space in developing and curating this essential resource,” said Xethalis. "The Distributed Ledger will be important both for those within the community and those who need to learn about it.”
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes