BTC Media, a wholly owned subsidiary of BTC, Inc. and the world’s largest Bitcoin media group, has appointed Corporate counsel and member of Kaye Scholer’s FinTech and Bitcoin practices, Gregory Xethalis to The Distributed Ledger’s advisory board. BTC publishes some of the most widely read digital currency publications, including Bitcoin Magazine, yBitcoin and The Distributed Ledger.
The Distributed Ledger is a curated weekly newsletter highlighting innovations in blockchain technology and answering key questions from the global business community. The advisory board members will help to generate dialogue about new blockchain-use cases in fields as diverse as health care, capital markets, supply chain identity, policy and digital rights management, and more. The goal is to focus on the actual application of blockchain solutions for everyday business owners looking to use blockchain technology to improve operations.
“I‘m thrilled to be joining Gem, BTC Media and other leading thinkers in the digital asset and blockchain space in developing and curating this essential resource,” said Xethalis. "The Distributed Ledger will be important both for those within the community and those who need to learn about it.”
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters