Shanghai office managing partner and Corporate Department partner Yingxi Fu-Tomlinson has been recognized by Chambers Asia-Pacific 2016 as a leading practitioner in Corporate M&A. She has been ranked by the guide yearly since 2009, making this her eighth consecutive year to be named by the publication.
Fu-Tomlinson has been the managing partner of Kaye Scholer’s Shanghai office since 1998, advising clients on strategic and financial in-bound and out-bound investments, business expansions, M&A transactions, restructuring and joint venture projects. Her clients include multinational corporations, private equity funds and Chinese companies in aviation, consumer products, finance, hospitality, life sciences, manufacturing, real estate and other sectors.
One satisfied client reported to Chambers that Fu-Tomlinson “provides a superior level of insight into the Chinese market,” while others confirmed her experience in foreign direct investment.
Chambers Asia-Pacific is part of the Chambers Guides publications suite, which has been ranking the best law firms and lawyers since 1990 and now covers 190 jurisdictions throughout the world. Considered among international in-house counsel to be “definitive directories,” Chambers ranks both lawyers and law firms based on the research of 150 full-time editors and researchers who conduct in-depth interviews with attorneys and clients.
Also of Interest
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles