Shanghai office managing partner and Corporate Department partner Yingxi Fu-Tomlinson has been recognized by Chambers Asia-Pacific 2016 as a leading practitioner in Corporate M&A. She has been ranked by the guide yearly since 2009, making this her eighth consecutive year to be named by the publication.
Fu-Tomlinson has been the managing partner of Kaye Scholer’s Shanghai office since 1998, advising clients on strategic and financial in-bound and out-bound investments, business expansions, M&A transactions, restructuring and joint venture projects. Her clients include multinational corporations, private equity funds and Chinese companies in aviation, consumer products, finance, hospitality, life sciences, manufacturing, real estate and other sectors.
One satisfied client reported to Chambers that Fu-Tomlinson “provides a superior level of insight into the Chinese market,” while others confirmed her experience in foreign direct investment.
Chambers Asia-Pacific is part of the Chambers Guides publications suite, which has been ranking the best law firms and lawyers since 1990 and now covers 190 jurisdictions throughout the world. Considered among international in-house counsel to be “definitive directories,” Chambers ranks both lawyers and law firms based on the research of 150 full-time editors and researchers who conduct in-depth interviews with attorneys and clients.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles