» Litigation partner Angela Vicari explains how this resource group has provided a
valuable forum for Kaye Scholer's women attorneys and how it will evolve in the future.
Litigation partner Angela Vicari has been selected to participate in the 2016 Fellows Program of the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD), a landmark program created to identify, train and advance the next generation of leaders in the legal profession.
LCLD’s Fellows Program emphasizes development in three core competencies: relationship building, transformational leadership and professional branding. According to LCLD President Robert J. Grey, Jr., the LCLD Fellows Program offers participants “an extraordinarily rich year of relationship-building, in-person training, peer-group projects and extensive contact with LCLD’s top leadership.”
Vicari focuses her practice on product liability, mass tort defense and complex litigation. She has defended product manufacturers as well as global financial institutions, pharmaceutical companies and hedge funds in disputes in state and federal court, and her work and growing presence in the industry has been widely recognized. Vicari was named a “Future Star” by Benchmark Litigation (2015), shortlisted by Chambers 2015 as a “Future Leader (Private Practice)", honored as a “Lawyer Who Leads By Example” by the New York Law Journal (2012), twice shortlisted as a “Rising Star in Litigation” for the Euromoney LMG Americas Women in Business Law Awards (2014 and 2013) and named a “Product Liability Rising Star” by Law360 (2012). Additionally, she is a member of the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Task Force and Diversity Committee.
Founded in 2009, LCLD is a growing organization of more than 240 corporate chief legal officers and law firm managing partners who are personally committed to creating a truly diverse legal profession. The LCLD Fellows program, which has trained more than 800 mid-career attorneys since 2011, is one of LCLD’s most important initiatives.
Also of Interest
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions