Kaye Scholer’s Silicon Valley office has made the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s annual list of “Silicon Valley’s Top Intellectual Property Law Firms.” Every year, the journal ranks the Silicon Valley area’s largest IP law firms based on their total number of local, practicing IP lawyers.
Kaye Scholer’s Silicon Valley office, headed by IP Department co-chair Michael Malecek, represents technology and life science companies through their life cycle from start-ups to large public enterprises. It also counsels the investors, private equity firms and venture capital funds that finance and service these companies. The office’s deep understanding of the technology and life sciences businesses, paired with its global focus, enables its lawyers to provide the breadth of international and sophisticated intellectual property, commercialization, M&A and financing services that clients demand.
Also of Interest
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- Daily Journal Names Malecek Among the “Top 75 Intellectual Property Litigators” August 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Secures Complete Motion to Dismiss for Redwood Capital July 22, 2016 • Client Successes
- NISPOM’s New Insider Threat Program Is an Opportunity to Establish Competitive Edge July 13, 2016 • Client Alerts