Law360 recognized Corporate partner Aaron Gardner as a Life Sciences Rising Star on its annual list of top attorneys under 40 years old whose legal accomplishments belie their age.
After reviewing more than 1,100 attorney submissions across 32 practice areas, Law360 selected 179 Rising Stars from 87 law firms based on their career accomplishments in their individual practice areas.» Read Gardner's Feature Interview with Law360.
As a Life Sciences Rising Star, Gardner represents a variety of domestic and foreign pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies, ranging from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, including Novartis and Pfizer, to early-stage biotechs, as well as private equity funds investing in the life sciences and healthcare sectors. He works with clients on a wide range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, license and collaboration arrangements, public and private securities offerings, corporate finance, joint ventures and strategic alliances.
Gardner was previously seconded as in-house counsel by one of the firm’s pharmaceutical clients. As a result of his tenure as in-house counsel for the client, Gardner has a real-world understanding of the in-house corporate legal function, and substantial experience counseling corporate executives on a variety of legal and commercial issues.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes