Law360 recognized Corporate partner Aaron Gardner as a Life Sciences Rising Star on its annual list of top attorneys under 40 years old whose legal accomplishments belie their age.
After reviewing more than 1,100 attorney submissions across 32 practice areas, Law360 selected 179 Rising Stars from 87 law firms based on their career accomplishments in their individual practice areas.» Read Gardner's Feature Interview with Law360.
As a Life Sciences Rising Star, Gardner represents a variety of domestic and foreign pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies, ranging from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, including Novartis and Pfizer, to early-stage biotechs, as well as private equity funds investing in the life sciences and healthcare sectors. He works with clients on a wide range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, license and collaboration arrangements, public and private securities offerings, corporate finance, joint ventures and strategic alliances.
Gardner was previously seconded as in-house counsel by one of the firm’s pharmaceutical clients. As a result of his tenure as in-house counsel for the client, Gardner has a real-world understanding of the in-house corporate legal function, and substantial experience counseling corporate executives on a variety of legal and commercial issues.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles