Law360 recognized Corporate partner Aaron Gardner as a Life Sciences Rising Star on its annual list of top attorneys under 40 years old whose legal accomplishments belie their age.
After reviewing more than 1,100 attorney submissions across 32 practice areas, Law360 selected 179 Rising Stars from 87 law firms based on their career accomplishments in their individual practice areas.» Read Gardner's Feature Interview with Law360.
As a Life Sciences Rising Star, Gardner represents a variety of domestic and foreign pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies, ranging from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, including Novartis and Pfizer, to early-stage biotechs, as well as private equity funds investing in the life sciences and healthcare sectors. He works with clients on a wide range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, license and collaboration arrangements, public and private securities offerings, corporate finance, joint ventures and strategic alliances.
Gardner was previously seconded as in-house counsel by one of the firm’s pharmaceutical clients. As a result of his tenure as in-house counsel for the client, Gardner has a real-world understanding of the in-house corporate legal function, and substantial experience counseling corporate executives on a variety of legal and commercial issues.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions