Cybersecurity Docket, the cybersecurity, data breach and incident response forum for cyber experts, named Litigation partner and Global Cybersecurity & Privacy Group leader Adam Golodner to its inaugural “Incident Response 30” list. The list comprises the 30 best and brightest data-breach response lawyers in the business.
“As a publication focused squarely on cybersecurity and incident response issues, we set out to create a first-of-its-kind list that would celebrate the best practitioners in this highly-specialized area of law,” Cybersecurity Docket editor Bruce Carton said when announcing the list. “[T]he 30 men and women we ultimately selected for the Incident Response 30 for 2016 are true all-stars who are worthy of this special recognition.”
Cybersecurity Dockets’ honor follows The National Law Journal’s naming of Golodner to its inaugural list of “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy Trailblazers” in December 2015. That list identifies the leading minds that have “helped make a difference in the fight against criminal cyber activity and towards adding much needed layers of data security in an increasingly digital world of commerce.”
Throughout a unique career spanning the beginning of the modern cybersecurity industry and including more than 20 years of leadership positions in academia, government and in-house at Cisco Systems, Golodner has pioneered a ‘holistic’ approach to the cyber practice, which brings all the elements of cyber policy, litigation, corporate governance and transactions to bear on a client’s cyber issue. This understanding of the big picture and interconnectedness of the issues has helped set him apart when it comes to providing high-impact strategic advice and solutions for complex issues at the intersection of law, security, policy, technology, innovation and economics.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes