Cybersecurity Docket, the cybersecurity, data breach and incident response forum for cyber experts, named Litigation partner and Global Cybersecurity & Privacy Group leader Adam Golodner to its inaugural “Incident Response 30” list. The list comprises the 30 best and brightest data-breach response lawyers in the business.
“As a publication focused squarely on cybersecurity and incident response issues, we set out to create a first-of-its-kind list that would celebrate the best practitioners in this highly-specialized area of law,” Cybersecurity Docket editor Bruce Carton said when announcing the list. “[T]he 30 men and women we ultimately selected for the Incident Response 30 for 2016 are true all-stars who are worthy of this special recognition.”
Cybersecurity Dockets’ honor follows The National Law Journal’s naming of Golodner to its inaugural list of “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy Trailblazers” in December 2015. That list identifies the leading minds that have “helped make a difference in the fight against criminal cyber activity and towards adding much needed layers of data security in an increasingly digital world of commerce.”
Throughout a unique career spanning the beginning of the modern cybersecurity industry and including more than 20 years of leadership positions in academia, government and in-house at Cisco Systems, Golodner has pioneered a ‘holistic’ approach to the cyber practice, which brings all the elements of cyber policy, litigation, corporate governance and transactions to bear on a client’s cyber issue. This understanding of the big picture and interconnectedness of the issues has helped set him apart when it comes to providing high-impact strategic advice and solutions for complex issues at the intersection of law, security, policy, technology, innovation and economics.
Also of Interest
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles