Timothy Spangler, Partner and Chair of the Investment Funds group, is the editor of Investment Management: Law and Practice published in January 2010 by Oxford University Press. Investment Management: Law and Practice provides an in-depth guide to the processes and legal and regulatory issues relating to investment management, and offers a comparative consideration of U.S. and U.K. practice. This work contains chapters written by a team of practitioners from the U.S. and the U.K., and offers valuable information on the regulatory changes and market activity in this dynamic and increasingly sophisticated practice area.
Kaye Scholer lawyers Simon Firth, Daniel Lewin, Jeffrey London, Kenneth Mason, Willys Schneider, William Tanenbaum, Marci Settle and Randall Stempler contributed chapters to this unique examination of investment management.
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes