Timothy Spangler, Partner and Chair of the Investment Funds group, is the editor of Investment Management: Law and Practice published in January 2010 by Oxford University Press. Investment Management: Law and Practice provides an in-depth guide to the processes and legal and regulatory issues relating to investment management, and offers a comparative consideration of U.S. and U.K. practice. This work contains chapters written by a team of practitioners from the U.S. and the U.K., and offers valuable information on the regulatory changes and market activity in this dynamic and increasingly sophisticated practice area.
Kaye Scholer lawyers Simon Firth, Daniel Lewin, Jeffrey London, Kenneth Mason, Willys Schneider, William Tanenbaum, Marci Settle and Randall Stempler contributed chapters to this unique examination of investment management.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes