Timothy Spangler, Partner and Chair of the Investment Funds group, is the editor of Investment Management: Law and Practice published in January 2010 by Oxford University Press. Investment Management: Law and Practice provides an in-depth guide to the processes and legal and regulatory issues relating to investment management, and offers a comparative consideration of U.S. and U.K. practice. This work contains chapters written by a team of practitioners from the U.S. and the U.K., and offers valuable information on the regulatory changes and market activity in this dynamic and increasingly sophisticated practice area.
Kaye Scholer lawyers Simon Firth, Daniel Lewin, Jeffrey London, Kenneth Mason, Willys Schneider, William Tanenbaum, Marci Settle and Randall Stempler contributed chapters to this unique examination of investment management.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles