Diane Holt Frankle Editor of ABA’s Model Merger Agreement for the Acquisition of a Public Company
Diane Holt Frankle, Partner in the Corporate Department, is Editor of the American Bar Association’s Merger and Acquisition Committee’s publication of the Model Merger Agreement for the Acquisition of a Public Company. A resource that will significantly benefit M&A lawyers and advisors, the Model Merger Agreement is intended to be a reasonable buyer’s first draft merger agreement in a negotiated stock for stock acquisition of a U.S. publicly traded corporation. Commentary is provided to explain the provisions, the perspective of the target counsel and the target, and occasionally buyer responses to target revisions.
Ms. Frankle has been involved with the publication since 1994 when the ABA Mergers and Acquisitions Committee created a Task Force to create this work, co-chairing the project since 1997.
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes