Diane Holt Frankle Editor of ABA’s Model Merger Agreement for the Acquisition of a Public Company
Diane Holt Frankle, Partner in the Corporate Department, is Editor of the American Bar Association’s Merger and Acquisition Committee’s publication of the Model Merger Agreement for the Acquisition of a Public Company. A resource that will significantly benefit M&A lawyers and advisors, the Model Merger Agreement is intended to be a reasonable buyer’s first draft merger agreement in a negotiated stock for stock acquisition of a U.S. publicly traded corporation. Commentary is provided to explain the provisions, the perspective of the target counsel and the target, and occasionally buyer responses to target revisions.
Ms. Frankle has been involved with the publication since 1994 when the ABA Mergers and Acquisitions Committee created a Task Force to create this work, co-chairing the project since 1997.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles