Diane Holt Frankle Editor of ABA’s Model Merger Agreement for the Acquisition of a Public Company
Diane Holt Frankle, Partner in the Corporate Department, is Editor of the American Bar Association’s Merger and Acquisition Committee’s publication of the Model Merger Agreement for the Acquisition of a Public Company. A resource that will significantly benefit M&A lawyers and advisors, the Model Merger Agreement is intended to be a reasonable buyer’s first draft merger agreement in a negotiated stock for stock acquisition of a U.S. publicly traded corporation. Commentary is provided to explain the provisions, the perspective of the target counsel and the target, and occasionally buyer responses to target revisions.
Ms. Frankle has been involved with the publication since 1994 when the ABA Mergers and Acquisitions Committee created a Task Force to create this work, co-chairing the project since 1997.
Also of Interest
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- China’s Buying Spree: Is It Real and Sustainable? August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Beware the Interplay Between Indemnification Provisions and D&O Advancement Provisions... August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Delaware Court Endorses Share Tracing in Order to Deny Appraisal Claims in Dell Merger August 24, 2016 • Articles
- 2016 Amendments to Delaware General Corporate Law Include Revisions to... August 22, 2016 • Articles
- M&A and Corporate Governance Newsletter Summer 2016 August 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Represents Lonza in Acquisition of InterHealth Nutraceuticals August 16, 2016 • Client Successes
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Three Partners Named to Benchmark Litigation’s Inaugural “Under 40 Hot List” August 11, 2016 • Recognitions