Diane Holt Frankle Editor of ABA’s Model Merger Agreement for the Acquisition of a Public Company
Diane Holt Frankle, Partner in the Corporate Department, is Editor of the American Bar Association’s Merger and Acquisition Committee’s publication of the Model Merger Agreement for the Acquisition of a Public Company. A resource that will significantly benefit M&A lawyers and advisors, the Model Merger Agreement is intended to be a reasonable buyer’s first draft merger agreement in a negotiated stock for stock acquisition of a U.S. publicly traded corporation. Commentary is provided to explain the provisions, the perspective of the target counsel and the target, and occasionally buyer responses to target revisions.
Ms. Frankle has been involved with the publication since 1994 when the ABA Mergers and Acquisitions Committee created a Task Force to create this work, co-chairing the project since 1997.
Also of Interest
- Corporate Alert: SEC Issues C&DIs on the Use of Non-GAAP Financial Measures May 24, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Advises VersaPay on Offering May 17, 2016 • Client Successes
- Tax Alert: Proposed Regulations May Disrupt Intercompany Debt Practices May 12, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Silicon Valley Office Named a “Go-To” Advisor for Boards of Directors May 9, 2016 • Recognitions
- New York Adopts Business Judgment Rule in Reviewing Certain Going-Private Transactions May 9, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Daily Journal Ranks Yates and Frankle Top Women Lawyers in California April 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- The Wall Street Journal Profiles Moriarty as ETFs’ “Spider Woman” April 19, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Omega Healthcare on Its Continued Expansion in the UK April 8, 2016 • Client Successes
- Funds Liable for ERISA Liabilities of Portfolio Companies: The Latest Sun Capital Decision April 6, 2016 • Client Alerts