Diane Holt Frankle Editor of ABA’s Model Merger Agreement for the Acquisition of a Public Company
Diane Holt Frankle, Partner in the Corporate Department, is Editor of the American Bar Association’s Merger and Acquisition Committee’s publication of the Model Merger Agreement for the Acquisition of a Public Company. A resource that will significantly benefit M&A lawyers and advisors, the Model Merger Agreement is intended to be a reasonable buyer’s first draft merger agreement in a negotiated stock for stock acquisition of a U.S. publicly traded corporation. Commentary is provided to explain the provisions, the perspective of the target counsel and the target, and occasionally buyer responses to target revisions.
Ms. Frankle has been involved with the publication since 1994 when the ABA Mergers and Acquisitions Committee created a Task Force to create this work, co-chairing the project since 1997.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Advises Celestica in Asset Acquisition from Karel Manufacturing December 9, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes