Palo Alto Corporate Partner Diane Holt Frankle serves as Editorial Commentator in the latest edition of SRS’ Tales from the M&A Trenches: Pre-Closing Practices to Mitigate Post-Closing Risks. Co-authored by SRS Managing Directors, Paul Koenig and Mark Vogel, the book presents issues that can impact parties after deals close, including potentially problematic deal terms, challenges with financial statements and tax matters, and the complexity surrounding earnouts and disbursements of consideration held back at closing.
Koenig and Vogel invited Frankle, a leading Corporate Partner with Kaye Scholer in Palo Alto, to serve as the book’s Editorial Commentator, offering insights from the perspective of buyers involved in M&A transactions.
"Mergers aren’t complete once the paperwork is signed. Clients need to understand up front what can go wrong after closing so that the agreements are structured effectively and provisions included to deal with any issues that buyers may encounter after the deal is finalized,” said Frankle. “I’m pleased to contribute to Tales, an essential resource for everyone in the dealmaking community.”
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes