Palo Alto Corporate Partner Diane Holt Frankle serves as Editorial Commentator in the latest edition of SRS’ Tales from the M&A Trenches: Pre-Closing Practices to Mitigate Post-Closing Risks. Co-authored by SRS Managing Directors, Paul Koenig and Mark Vogel, the book presents issues that can impact parties after deals close, including potentially problematic deal terms, challenges with financial statements and tax matters, and the complexity surrounding earnouts and disbursements of consideration held back at closing.
Koenig and Vogel invited Frankle, a leading Corporate Partner with Kaye Scholer in Palo Alto, to serve as the book’s Editorial Commentator, offering insights from the perspective of buyers involved in M&A transactions.
"Mergers aren’t complete once the paperwork is signed. Clients need to understand up front what can go wrong after closing so that the agreements are structured effectively and provisions included to deal with any issues that buyers may encounter after the deal is finalized,” said Frankle. “I’m pleased to contribute to Tales, an essential resource for everyone in the dealmaking community.”
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes