We are pleased to announce the publication of the latest edition of Kaye Scholer’s Antitrust Deskbook. Updated significantly since the 2009 edition, the Antitrust Deskbook provides in-house counsel and executives a concise and practical overview of US antitrust law and its application to day-to-day business strategies, M&A investigations and litigation. It also includes a chapter on EU competition issues as well as appendices that include key statutes and government guidelines.
Kaye Scholer’s 60-year-old Antitrust practice provides the experience and insight necessary to navigate the complex competition laws that affect business around the world. Our team of lawyers in New York, Washington, DC, Los Angeles and Frankfurt assists clients in complex civil and criminal investigations, litigation and transactional matters. We also provide a wide range of counseling and educational services to clients to help them reach their business objectives within the parameters of the law.
For more information or to request an electronic copy of the book, click here.
Also of Interest
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Compliance Berater Publishes Jungermann Article on Antitrust Follow-On Issues November 1, 2016 • Articles
- Term Sheets and Tech Deals: Key Considerations Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions