We are pleased to announce the publication of the latest edition of Kaye Scholer’s Antitrust Deskbook. Updated significantly since the 2009 edition, the Antitrust Deskbook provides in-house counsel and executives a concise and practical overview of US antitrust law and its application to day-to-day business strategies, M&A investigations and litigation. It also includes a chapter on EU competition issues as well as appendices that include key statutes and government guidelines.
Kaye Scholer’s 60-year-old Antitrust practice provides the experience and insight necessary to navigate the complex competition laws that affect business around the world. Our team of lawyers in New York, Washington, DC, Los Angeles and Frankfurt assists clients in complex civil and criminal investigations, litigation and transactional matters. We also provide a wide range of counseling and educational services to clients to help them reach their business objectives within the parameters of the law.
For more information or to request an electronic copy of the book, click here.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Morgenstern, Patterson Assess Second Circuit’s Antitrust Legacy in Fordham Law Review September 19, 2016 • Articles
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes