We are pleased to announce the publication of the latest edition of Kaye Scholer’s Antitrust Deskbook. Updated significantly since the 2009 edition, the Antitrust Deskbook provides in-house counsel and executives a concise and practical overview of US antitrust law and its application to day-to-day business strategies, M&A investigations and litigation. It also includes a chapter on EU competition issues as well as appendices that include key statutes and government guidelines.
Kaye Scholer’s 60-year-old Antitrust practice provides the experience and insight necessary to navigate the complex competition laws that affect business around the world. Our team of lawyers in New York, Washington, DC, Los Angeles and Frankfurt assists clients in complex civil and criminal investigations, litigation and transactional matters. We also provide a wide range of counseling and educational services to clients to help them reach their business objectives within the parameters of the law.
For more information or to request an electronic copy of the book, click here.
Also of Interest
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- China’s Buying Spree: Is It Real and Sustainable? August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Beware the Interplay Between Indemnification Provisions and D&O Advancement Provisions... August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Delaware Court Endorses Share Tracing in Order to Deny Appraisal Claims in Dell Merger August 24, 2016 • Articles
- 2016 Amendments to Delaware General Corporate Law Include Revisions to... August 22, 2016 • Articles
- M&A and Corporate Governance Newsletter Summer 2016 August 2016 • Reports / Newsletters