Schneider and Jesch on "Tax Aspects of Direct Investments in US Funds" in German Volume "Private Banking and Family Office"
Willys H. Schneider (Partner, New York) and Thomas A. Jesch (Counsel, Frankfurt) have co-authored a Chapter on "Tax Aspects of Direct Investments in US Funds" in the Second Edition of German Volume "Private Banking and Family Office".
The Volume contains additional Contributions from, e.g., Bank Sarasin & Cie, Egon Zehnder International, Marcard, Stein & CO, M.M. Warburg & CO, P+P Pöllath + Partners, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management and zeb/rolfes.schierenbeck.associates.
Also of Interest
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes