Dr. Jens Steger, an antitrust lawyer in our Frankfurt office, authors “Tightened Legal Framework for Research and Development Alliances” which appears in the Magazine of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Frankfurt.
Since January 2013 the new EU legal framework for research and development alliances is legally binding. Since then, this new framework leads to very basic questions regarding the legally effectiveness of already existing research and development cooperations. The author shows up a few of the typically existing legal questions with regard to the new legal framework. As a result, it is necessary to check already existing research and development cooperations for their accordance with the new EU- framework.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Morgenstern, Patterson Assess Second Circuit’s Antitrust Legacy in Fordham Law Review September 19, 2016 • Articles
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Handelsblatt Rechtsboard Publishes Steger’s Article on German Competition... July 25, 2016 • Articles