Practical Law Tax quoted London Partner Daniel Lewin in their article, “2014 Autumn Statement and Finance Bill 2015: It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.” In the article, a survey of leading UK tax practitioners’ views on a series of tax changes, Daniel points to the changes to the UK’s non-dom regime and the costly implications for non-UK domiciliaries.
To read the full article, please click here.
Also of Interest
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Pfizer in Acquisition of Bamboo Therapeutics August 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Represents NexPhase Capital in Acquisition of Zing Zang July 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Brexit—What We Know June 29, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Represents American Securities in Milk Specialties Acquisition June 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises CAPS Payroll in Sale to Cast & Crew Entertainment Services June 21, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Practices and Attorneys Recognized by Chambers USA 2016 May 31, 2016 • Recognitions