Kaye Scholer, in partnership with Debtwire, has produced the 2015 North American Distressed Debt Market Outlook, a survey of 100 US-based hedge fund managers, distressed debt investors and private equity professionals on their expectations for the North American distressed debt market in 2015 and beyond. These professionals predict that a number of complex factors—such as the future of the oil and gas industry, decisions in cases like Caesars, and potential changes in the Bankruptcy Code following reform recommendations by the ABI Commission—will have a significant impact on the distressed debt market.
Kaye Scholer’s nationally recognized, Tier 1 team of 30+ insolvency and restructuring practitioners provides real-time responsiveness, geographic reach and global understanding of the intricacies of the bankruptcy, restructuring, credit trading and investing landscape to help clients maximize distressed debt opportunities across sectors and around the world.
Also of Interest
- New LSTA Par/Near Par Delayed Compensation Regime August 31, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Primoff Named Best in Insolvency & Restructuring at Americas Women in Business Law Awards August 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Summer Associates Successfully Assist Transgender Clients July 27, 2016 • Client Successes
- LSTA Distressed vs. Par/Near Par Secondary Trading Documents—A Review and Analysis June 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Brexit—What We Know June 29, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Primoff Named Best in Insolvency & Restructuring at Americas Women in Business Law Awards June 13, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Practices and Attorneys Recognized by Chambers USA 2016 May 31, 2016 • Recognitions