Kaye Scholer, in partnership with Debtwire, has produced the 2015 North American Distressed Debt Market Outlook, a survey of 100 US-based hedge fund managers, distressed debt investors and private equity professionals on their expectations for the North American distressed debt market in 2015 and beyond. These professionals predict that a number of complex factors—such as the future of the oil and gas industry, decisions in cases like Caesars, and potential changes in the Bankruptcy Code following reform recommendations by the ABI Commission—will have a significant impact on the distressed debt market.
Kaye Scholer’s nationally recognized, Tier 1 team of 30+ insolvency and restructuring practitioners provides real-time responsiveness, geographic reach and global understanding of the intricacies of the bankruptcy, restructuring, credit trading and investing landscape to help clients maximize distressed debt opportunities across sectors and around the world.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Succeeds on Behalf of Term Loan Lenders in Defeating Confirmation... October 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- New LSTA Par/Near Par Delayed Compensation Regime August 31, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Primoff Named Best in Insolvency & Restructuring at Americas Women in Business Law Awards August 22, 2016 • Recognitions