Kaye Scholer Partner and Aviation Finance & Leasing Practice Co-Head Philip Perrotta has co-authored the “United Kingdom” chapter in the most recent edition of The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Aviation Law.
The Guide provides practical insights into aviation law in various territories worldwide, and the UK chapter covers the specifics of that important aviation jurisdiction in great detail as part of a continually useful reference work. Topics include the numerous UK authorities regulating, administering and controlling civil aviation; the process for registering aircraft ownership and related operating, trading, finance and leasing obligations; litigation and dispute resolution options; and commercial and regulatory issues.
Aviation is one of Kaye Scholer’s key focus sectors, and with market-leading capabilities internationally in New York, London, Frankfurt and Shanghai, Kaye Scholer’s Aviation Finance & Leasing practice’s reach enables us to efficiently guide a wide range of industry participants, including aircraft lenders, investment banks and funds, lessors, airlines and others around the world through often complex domestic, cross-border and multijurisdictional aviation transactions.
Also of Interest
- Airfinance Journal Names Kaye Scholer as a Top Firm August 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- IBLJ Recognizes Kaye Scholer as a “Significant Player” in India July 5, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Represents Spirit AeroSystems in Concurrent Bond Offering and Tender Offer June 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Practices and Attorneys Recognized by Chambers USA 2016 May 31, 2016 • Recognitions
- Understanding US Law Requirements for New Opportunities in Aircraft Transactions with Iran March 16, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Perrotta Again Makes Key Contribution to Leading Aviation Guide March 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Los Angeles City Council in Settlement with Ontario International Airport December 21, 2015 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veling in Partnership with Flexpoint Ford November 19, 2015 • Client Successes
- Tax Alert: G20 Leaders Approve OECD Proposals for Comprehensive Global Reform of the International Tax System, Including Redefinition of “Permanent Establishment” November 18, 2015 • Client Alerts