Originally appeared as a Kaye Scholer Client Alert on April 1, 2015.
—by Stephen Rutenberg and Michael Greenblatt
An abbreviated version of Kaye Scholer's recent Bankruptcy and Restructuring client alert, "The Price of Oil & the Potential for Master Limited Partnership Restructuring and Insolvencies" appeared in the American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI) Journal's June issue.
The article focuses on how the near-historic drop in oil prices is causing distressed investors to evaluate a myriad of investment opportunities in the oil industry and related fields, including master limited partnerships (MLPs).
Also of Interest
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions