Originally appeared as a Kaye Scholer Client Alert on April 1, 2015.
—by Stephen Rutenberg and Michael Greenblatt
An abbreviated version of Kaye Scholer's recent Bankruptcy and Restructuring client alert, "The Price of Oil & the Potential for Master Limited Partnership Restructuring and Insolvencies" appeared in the American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI) Journal's June issue.
The article focuses on how the near-historic drop in oil prices is causing distressed investors to evaluate a myriad of investment opportunities in the oil industry and related fields, including master limited partnerships (MLPs).
Also of Interest
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- New LSTA Par/Near Par Delayed Compensation Regime August 31, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- China’s Buying Spree: Is It Real and Sustainable? August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Beware the Interplay Between Indemnification Provisions and D&O Advancement Provisions... August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Delaware Court Endorses Share Tracing in Order to Deny Appraisal Claims in Dell Merger August 24, 2016 • Articles