Mass Device, a leading online journal for news and trends in the medical devices industry, included Kaye Scholer's original article “Top 5 Steps for Medical Device Manufacturers to Operationalize Their Cybersecurity Programs" on their blog.
Penned by Partner Adam Golodner and Associate Ali Wright, the article and associated video address the steps noted above, as well as the importance of actionable cybersecurity plans.
Also of Interest
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Term Sheets and Tech Deals: Key Considerations Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles