Dr. Hans-Joachim Fritz and Hartmut T. Renz recently published “Unreliability—Reason for Dismissal?: The Impact of Off-Duty Behavior on Compliance Related Responsibilities.”
The article was originally published in German as „Unzuverlässigkeit als Kündigungsgrund? – Einfluss außerdienstlichen Verhaltens auf compliancerelevante Pflichten“ in Corporate Compliance Magazine (CCZ, Edition 5/2015, p. 229).
The article was kindly provided by C.H. Beck Publishing. For further information on the CCZ please visit their website.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fritz Authors Multiple Sections of MASIG Law Manual August 11, 2016 • Articles
- Deutscher AnwaltSpiegel Publishes Marcus’ Article on Germany’s Minimum Wage July 5, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Practices and Attorneys Recognized by Chambers USA 2016 May 31, 2016 • Recognitions
- Century City Bar Association Names Trotter Business Trial Lawyer of the Year January 5, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Represents Los Angeles City Council in Settlement with Ontario International Airport December 21, 2015 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Earns 73 Practice Rankings in U.S. News-Best Lawyers’ 2016 Survey November 4, 2015 • Recognitions