Herschlein, Catterson Pen Products Liability Chapter in Commercial Litigation in NYS Courts
Jim Herschlein, partner and Co-Chair of Kaye Scholer’s Litigation Department, and Litigation special counsel James Catterson have authored the 150-page chapter on Products Liability for the Fourth Edition of Commercial Litigation in New York State Courts. Litigation associates David Giroux and Jessica Heller assisted with writing the chapter.
A joint venture between Thomson Reuters and the New York County Lawyers Association, this eight-volume treatise features the work of 182 authors, including many of the best commercial litigators and judges in New York state. It is the definitive reference work for lawyers and judges working in the commercial, financial and banking capital of the United States. The set features comprehensive coverage and current analysis of substantive and procedural law in commercial cases to help develop a successful litigation strategy.
According to the New York Law Journal, “This treatise is an extraordinarily useful reference for practitioners in both upstate and downstate practices, no matter the size of the firm, and no matter the simplicity or complexity of the lawsuit...It is permeated with invaluable strategies and tactics.”
The New York State Bar Journal adds, “It offers the reader the latest insights and aids from our most seasoned practitioners in the area.”
Additional information regarding Commercial Litigation in New York State Courts is available within the attached publication overview.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes