Herschlein, Catterson Pen Products Liability Chapter in Commercial Litigation in NYS Courts
Jim Herschlein, partner and Co-Chair of Kaye Scholer’s Litigation Department, and Litigation special counsel James Catterson have authored the 150-page chapter on Products Liability for the Fourth Edition of Commercial Litigation in New York State Courts. Litigation associates David Giroux and Jessica Heller assisted with writing the chapter.
A joint venture between Thomson Reuters and the New York County Lawyers Association, this eight-volume treatise features the work of 182 authors, including many of the best commercial litigators and judges in New York state. It is the definitive reference work for lawyers and judges working in the commercial, financial and banking capital of the United States. The set features comprehensive coverage and current analysis of substantive and procedural law in commercial cases to help develop a successful litigation strategy.
According to the New York Law Journal, “This treatise is an extraordinarily useful reference for practitioners in both upstate and downstate practices, no matter the size of the firm, and no matter the simplicity or complexity of the lawsuit...It is permeated with invaluable strategies and tactics.”
The New York State Bar Journal adds, “It offers the reader the latest insights and aids from our most seasoned practitioners in the area.”
Additional information regarding Commercial Litigation in New York State Courts is available within the attached publication overview.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes