Herschlein, Catterson Pen Products Liability Chapter in Commercial Litigation in NYS Courts
Jim Herschlein, partner and Co-Chair of Kaye Scholer’s Litigation Department, and Litigation special counsel James Catterson have authored the 150-page chapter on Products Liability for the Fourth Edition of Commercial Litigation in New York State Courts. Litigation associates David Giroux and Jessica Heller assisted with writing the chapter.
A joint venture between Thomson Reuters and the New York County Lawyers Association, this eight-volume treatise features the work of 182 authors, including many of the best commercial litigators and judges in New York state. It is the definitive reference work for lawyers and judges working in the commercial, financial and banking capital of the United States. The set features comprehensive coverage and current analysis of substantive and procedural law in commercial cases to help develop a successful litigation strategy.
According to the New York Law Journal, “This treatise is an extraordinarily useful reference for practitioners in both upstate and downstate practices, no matter the size of the firm, and no matter the simplicity or complexity of the lawsuit...It is permeated with invaluable strategies and tactics.”
The New York State Bar Journal adds, “It offers the reader the latest insights and aids from our most seasoned practitioners in the area.”
Additional information regarding Commercial Litigation in New York State Courts is available within the attached publication overview.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions