Frankfurt-based partner Sebastian Jungermann, head of Kaye Scholer’s German Competition and Antitrust practice, and associate Jens Steger published an article in the prominent law magazine Deutscher AnwaltSpiegel. The article focuses on privacy laws, particularly the EU Safe-Harbor Judgement from October 2015 and recent developments.
Jungermann and Steger discuss what the European Commission and national Data Protection Authorities may do, and what companies should do to stay in compliance with European Data Protection and Privacy requirements either when transferring data to the United States or when processing data in Germany or in the EU via the cloud.
Also of Interest
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions