Handelsblatt Rechtsboard Publishes Steger’s Article on German Competition Law Amendment
The German business magazine Handelsblatt Rechtsboard recently published Frankfurt-based Antitrust associate Dr. Jens Steger’s article on proposed updates to Germany’s competition laws.
In his article, Steger describes the most recent developments around the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy’s (BMWi) draft of planned modifications to the German competition law regime. The draft Amendment 9, which was officially published on July 1, 2016, contains modifications to all areas of German competition law, including merger control, abuse of dominance and, significantly, antitrust-related follow-on actions. As a result, the proposed draft is one of the most comprehensive competition law amendments in Germany.
Handelsblatt Rechtsboard is the electronic blog of the leading business journal in Germany which comprises a select group of leading authorities to contribute articles in their respective field of expertise.
Also of Interest
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes