Handelsblatt Rechtsboard Publishes Steger’s Article on German Competition Law Amendment
The German business magazine Handelsblatt Rechtsboard recently published Frankfurt-based Antitrust associate Dr. Jens Steger’s article on proposed updates to Germany’s competition laws.
In his article, Steger describes the most recent developments around the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy’s (BMWi) draft of planned modifications to the German competition law regime. The draft Amendment 9, which was officially published on July 1, 2016, contains modifications to all areas of German competition law, including merger control, abuse of dominance and, significantly, antitrust-related follow-on actions. As a result, the proposed draft is one of the most comprehensive competition law amendments in Germany.
Handelsblatt Rechtsboard is the electronic blog of the leading business journal in Germany which comprises a select group of leading authorities to contribute articles in their respective field of expertise.
Also of Interest
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions