Handelsblatt Rechtsboard Publishes Steger’s Article on German Competition Law Amendment
The German business magazine Handelsblatt Rechtsboard recently published Frankfurt-based Antitrust associate Dr. Jens Steger’s article on proposed updates to Germany’s competition laws.
In his article, Steger describes the most recent developments around the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy’s (BMWi) draft of planned modifications to the German competition law regime. The draft Amendment 9, which was officially published on July 1, 2016, contains modifications to all areas of German competition law, including merger control, abuse of dominance and, significantly, antitrust-related follow-on actions. As a result, the proposed draft is one of the most comprehensive competition law amendments in Germany.
Handelsblatt Rechtsboard is the electronic blog of the leading business journal in Germany which comprises a select group of leading authorities to contribute articles in their respective field of expertise.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes