Frankfurt-based Litigation partner Hans-Joachim Fritz authored multiple sections of the recently issued second edition of MASIG (Maschmann/Sieg/Göpfert: “Vertragsgestaltung im Arbeitsrecht), the German labor and employment contracts manual.
Fritz provides his legal insights and analyses in the following sections:
- Duties of disclosure
- Written form requirement
- Noncompetition clauses
CH Beck published the second edition of MASIG, which is comprehensively revised and offers all proposed clauses for particular designs of employment contracts as a download.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Succeeds on Behalf of Term Loan Lenders in Defeating Confirmation... October 31, 2016 • Client Successes