Frankfurt-based Litigation partner Hans-Joachim Fritz authored multiple sections of the recently issued second edition of MASIG (Maschmann/Sieg/Göpfert: “Vertragsgestaltung im Arbeitsrecht), the German labor and employment contracts manual.
Fritz provides his legal insights and analyses in the following sections:
- Duties of disclosure
- Written form requirement
- Noncompetition clauses
CH Beck published the second edition of MASIG, which is comprehensively revised and offers all proposed clauses for particular designs of employment contracts as a download.
Also of Interest
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles