Frankfurt-based Litigation partner Hans-Joachim Fritz authored multiple sections of the recently issued second edition of MASIG (Maschmann/Sieg/Göpfert: “Vertragsgestaltung im Arbeitsrecht), the German labor and employment contracts manual.
Fritz provides his legal insights and analyses in the following sections:
- Duties of disclosure
- Written form requirement
- Noncompetition clauses
CH Beck published the second edition of MASIG, which is comprehensively revised and offers all proposed clauses for particular designs of employment contracts as a download.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles