New York-based Antitrust partners Saul Morgenstern and Jennifer Patterson (with former partner Terri Mazur) have published "Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit" in Volume 85 of the Fordham Law Review, a special issue honoring the 125th anniversary of the Second Circuit US Court of Appeals.
The article examines how the Second Circuit has led the way both in developing the nation's antitrust jurisprudence and in being willing to examine marketplace conduct. The article also highlights the importance of this area of the law to our national economy.
Associates Alice Huling (NY) and Cara Spencer (DC), along with 2015 summer associates Erin Iannotti and Maurica John, made valuable contributions to the article.
The Fordham Law Review is the seventh most cited law review in cases and the ninth most cited law review in other journals.
Also of Interest
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Handelsblatt Rechtsboard Publishes Steger’s Article on German Competition... July 25, 2016 • Articles
- Are You Acquiring Voting Securities with Investment Intent? It Depends on Who’s Asking July 22, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Three Kaye Scholer Partners Named Among Benchmark Litigation’s Top 250 Women... June 29, 2016 • Recognitions