New York-based Antitrust partners Saul Morgenstern and Jennifer Patterson (with former partner Terri Mazur) have published "Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit" in Volume 85 of the Fordham Law Review, a special issue honoring the 125th anniversary of the Second Circuit US Court of Appeals.
The article examines how the Second Circuit has led the way both in developing the nation's antitrust jurisprudence and in being willing to examine marketplace conduct. The article also highlights the importance of this area of the law to our national economy.
Associates Alice Huling (NY) and Cara Spencer (DC), along with 2015 summer associates Erin Iannotti and Maurica John, made valuable contributions to the article.
The Fordham Law Review is the seventh most cited law review in cases and the ninth most cited law review in other journals.
Also of Interest
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Compliance Berater Publishes Jungermann Article on Antitrust Follow-On Issues November 1, 2016 • Articles
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes