Kaye Scholer Aviation Finance & Leasing Practice Co-Head and London Office Managing Partner Philip Perrotta is once again prominently featured in the most recent edition of The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Aviation Law. Philip co-authored the “United Kingdom” chapter, as he has in past editions, and he also authored the lead-in chapter titled ”The Aviation Industry—Constant Change Leading to Tales of the Unexpected.”
The Guide provides practical insights into aviation law in various territories worldwide, and the chapters cover the specifics of the important aviation jurisdictions in great detail. It is considered a definitive and continually useful reference work.
Philip is “acclaimed for his strategic advice” (Chambers UK, 2016) and aviation is one of Kaye Scholer’s key focus sectors. Driven by market-leading capabilities in our New York, Chicago, London and Frankfurt offices, the reach of our Aviation Finance & Leasing practice enables us to guide efficiently and successfully a wide range of industry participants, including commercial and investment banks, private equity funds, operating lessors, airlines and others around the world through the whole spectrum of complex domestic, cross-border and global aviation matters.
* These chapters appeared in the 2016 edition of The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Aviation Law published by Global Legal Group Ltd, London.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes