Kaye Scholer Aviation Finance & Leasing Practice Co-Head and London Office Managing Partner Philip Perrotta is once again prominently featured in the most recent edition of The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Aviation Law. Philip co-authored the “United Kingdom” chapter, as he has in past editions, and he also authored the lead-in chapter titled ”The Aviation Industry—Constant Change Leading to Tales of the Unexpected.”
The Guide provides practical insights into aviation law in various territories worldwide, and the chapters cover the specifics of the important aviation jurisdictions in great detail. It is considered a definitive and continually useful reference work.
Philip is “acclaimed for his strategic advice” (Chambers UK, 2016) and aviation is one of Kaye Scholer’s key focus sectors. Driven by market-leading capabilities in our New York, Chicago, London and Frankfurt offices, the reach of our Aviation Finance & Leasing practice enables us to guide efficiently and successfully a wide range of industry participants, including commercial and investment banks, private equity funds, operating lessors, airlines and others around the world through the whole spectrum of complex domestic, cross-border and global aviation matters.
* These chapters appeared in the 2016 edition of The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Aviation Law published by Global Legal Group Ltd, London.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions