Kaye Scholer Aviation Finance & Leasing Practice Co-Head and London Office Managing Partner Philip Perrotta is once again prominently featured in the most recent edition of The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Aviation Law. Philip co-authored the “United Kingdom” chapter, as he has in past editions, and he also authored the lead-in chapter titled ”The Aviation Industry—Constant Change Leading to Tales of the Unexpected.”
The Guide provides practical insights into aviation law in various territories worldwide, and the chapters cover the specifics of the important aviation jurisdictions in great detail. It is considered a definitive and continually useful reference work.
Philip is “acclaimed for his strategic advice” (Chambers UK, 2016) and aviation is one of Kaye Scholer’s key focus sectors. Driven by market-leading capabilities in our New York, Chicago, London and Frankfurt offices, the reach of our Aviation Finance & Leasing practice enables us to guide efficiently and successfully a wide range of industry participants, including commercial and investment banks, private equity funds, operating lessors, airlines and others around the world through the whole spectrum of complex domestic, cross-border and global aviation matters.
* These chapters appeared in the 2016 edition of The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Aviation Law published by Global Legal Group Ltd, London.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Airfinance Journal Names Kaye Scholer as a Top Firm August 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- ETF.com Featured Moriarty in “How ‘Women in ETFs’ is Making Inroads” August 5, 2016 • Media Mentions
- FDIC Releases Proposed Examination Guidance for Third-Party Lending August 2, 2016 • Client Alerts