Kaye Scholer, Clean Energy Pipeline Release Timely Report on Alternative Energy and Related Infrastructure
Kaye Scholer, in collaboration with Clean Energy Pipeline, has produced Investment and Financing Opportunities in Alternative Energy and Related Infrastructure, a timely report covering topics shaping the US and European renewable energy sector.
Topics include: the rise of Yieldcos and structuring considerations, the changing regulatory landscape in Europe, the impact of declining oil prices, the growing offshore wind market and a retrospective on the US project finance and investment market in 2014.
With more than three decades of experience, Kaye Scholer’s Energy & Infrastructure Group is a recognized leader in energy and infrastructure as an investment asset class. Leading sponsors, developers, lenders, tax equity investors, sponsor equity providers and underwriters rely on us to negotiate energy and infrastructure acquisitions and project financings of all sizes around the globe.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions