Kaye Scholer, Clean Energy Pipeline Release Timely Report on Alternative Energy and Related Infrastructure
Kaye Scholer, in collaboration with Clean Energy Pipeline, has produced Investment and Financing Opportunities in Alternative Energy and Related Infrastructure, a timely report covering topics shaping the US and European renewable energy sector.
Topics include: the rise of Yieldcos and structuring considerations, the changing regulatory landscape in Europe, the impact of declining oil prices, the growing offshore wind market and a retrospective on the US project finance and investment market in 2014.
With more than three decades of experience, Kaye Scholer’s Energy & Infrastructure Group is a recognized leader in energy and infrastructure as an investment asset class. Leading sponsors, developers, lenders, tax equity investors, sponsor equity providers and underwriters rely on us to negotiate energy and infrastructure acquisitions and project financings of all sizes around the globe.
Also of Interest
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes