While multidistrict litigation (MDL) can efficiently handle multiple filings, it can also potentially trigger new ones. To help companies understand this important case management tool and how to master it, Kaye Scholer has prepared MDL and Its Impact on Your Company.
This timely report can help companies and their counsel successfully navigate an MDL. It discusses the MDL process, factors the Joint Panel on Multidistrict Litigation (JPML) considers during its bimonthly meetings for potential case consolidation, forum selection criteria, and emerging trends.
Counsel Alan Rothman, coordinating attorney for Kaye Scholer’s nationally recognized Product Liability Group, authored the articles in this report, many of which were originally published in Law360 as part of his popular bimonthly “And Now a Word from the Panel. . . “ column.
Also of Interest
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles