While multidistrict litigation (MDL) can efficiently handle multiple filings, it can also potentially trigger new ones. To help companies understand this important case management tool and how to master it, Kaye Scholer has prepared MDL and Its Impact on Your Company.
This timely report can help companies and their counsel successfully navigate an MDL. It discusses the MDL process, factors the Joint Panel on Multidistrict Litigation (JPML) considers during its bimonthly meetings for potential case consolidation, forum selection criteria, and emerging trends.
Counsel Alan Rothman, coordinating attorney for Kaye Scholer’s nationally recognized Product Liability Group, authored the articles in this report, many of which were originally published in Law360 as part of his popular bimonthly “And Now a Word from the Panel. . . “ column.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles