With domestic and international regulatory environments becoming more demanding—both in terms of the proliferation of new rules and the increased coordination among global enforcement agencies — global organizations increasingly must navigate complex compliance issues, reconcile conflicting regulations, manage risks and resolve related disputes.
This report, Managing Cross-Border and Domestic Compliance Challenges, explores how to make this complex compliance environment work to your advantage. Featuring six related articles authored by attorneys active in our leading M&A, Antitrust, Cybersecurity and White Collar Investigations & Related Litigation practices, it shows how to create a strong compliance culture with programs that surpass governmental expectations and monitoring.
This report provides insights into the factors that foster a compliance program that aligns with your operating environment, and we welcome the opportunity to help you develop tailored strategies for your compliance and cross-border needs.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Morgenstern, Patterson Assess Second Circuit’s Antitrust Legacy in Fordham Law Review September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters