With domestic and international regulatory environments becoming more demanding—both in terms of the proliferation of new rules and the increased coordination among global enforcement agencies — global organizations increasingly must navigate complex compliance issues, reconcile conflicting regulations, manage risks and resolve related disputes.
This report, Managing Cross-Border and Domestic Compliance Challenges, explores how to make this complex compliance environment work to your advantage. Featuring six related articles authored by attorneys active in our leading M&A, Antitrust, Cybersecurity and White Collar Investigations & Related Litigation practices, it shows how to create a strong compliance culture with programs that surpass governmental expectations and monitoring.
This report provides insights into the factors that foster a compliance program that aligns with your operating environment, and we welcome the opportunity to help you develop tailored strategies for your compliance and cross-border needs.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- China’s Buying Spree: Is It Real and Sustainable? August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Beware the Interplay Between Indemnification Provisions and D&O Advancement Provisions... August 24, 2016 • Articles