With domestic and international regulatory environments becoming more demanding—both in terms of the proliferation of new rules and the increased coordination among global enforcement agencies — global organizations increasingly must navigate complex compliance issues, reconcile conflicting regulations, manage risks and resolve related disputes.
This report, Managing Cross-Border and Domestic Compliance Challenges, explores how to make this complex compliance environment work to your advantage. Featuring six related articles authored by attorneys active in our leading M&A, Antitrust, Cybersecurity and White Collar Investigations & Related Litigation practices, it shows how to create a strong compliance culture with programs that surpass governmental expectations and monitoring.
This report provides insights into the factors that foster a compliance program that aligns with your operating environment, and we welcome the opportunity to help you develop tailored strategies for your compliance and cross-border needs.
Also of Interest
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Compliance Berater Publishes Jungermann Article on Antitrust Follow-On Issues November 1, 2016 • Articles
- Term Sheets and Tech Deals: Key Considerations Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions