INSIDE THIS ISSUE
- Directors Serving Two Masters—What Are the Rules of the Road?
- Delaware Chancery Court Holds Appraisal Rights Are Lost When Shares Are Transferred from DTC to Custodial Banks’ Nominees
- Removing Officers: For Delaware Corporations, Solely the Power of the Board of Directors
- Do NDAs Deserve a Closer Look?
- Another Tool in the Toolbox: SEC Makes Clear That Regulation A Can Be Used in M&A Transactions
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles