INSIDE THIS ISSUE
- Directors Serving Two Masters—What Are the Rules of the Road?
- Delaware Chancery Court Holds Appraisal Rights Are Lost When Shares Are Transferred from DTC to Custodial Banks’ Nominees
- Removing Officers: For Delaware Corporations, Solely the Power of the Board of Directors
- Do NDAs Deserve a Closer Look?
- Another Tool in the Toolbox: SEC Makes Clear That Regulation A Can Be Used in M&A Transactions
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes