INSIDE THIS ISSUE
- Directors Serving Two Masters—What Are the Rules of the Road?
- Delaware Chancery Court Holds Appraisal Rights Are Lost When Shares Are Transferred from DTC to Custodial Banks’ Nominees
- Removing Officers: For Delaware Corporations, Solely the Power of the Board of Directors
- Do NDAs Deserve a Closer Look?
- Another Tool in the Toolbox: SEC Makes Clear That Regulation A Can Be Used in M&A Transactions
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions