Managing Your MDL for Maximum Impact explores the decision-making process that affects the mechanisms driving if, when, where and how multidistrict litigations are formed. All of the articles in this report provide key takeaways from the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation’s (JPML) practice that will help practitioners better leverage the processes surrounding MDL proceedings, including petition scrutiny, re-petitioning, venue location and MDL judge selection.
As MDLs continue to cut across all types of industries, the factors that the JPML applies in evaluating an MDL petition in one sector are indicative of the factors it applies to other petitions before it. Companies in any sector can employ the strategies discussed when formulating their own plans for JPML practice and MDL proceedings.
We invite you to explore the articles in depth and welcome the opportunity to help you navigate the MDL process.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions