Managing Your MDL for Maximum Impact explores the decision-making process that affects the mechanisms driving if, when, where and how multidistrict litigations are formed. All of the articles in this report provide key takeaways from the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation’s (JPML) practice that will help practitioners better leverage the processes surrounding MDL proceedings, including petition scrutiny, re-petitioning, venue location and MDL judge selection.
As MDLs continue to cut across all types of industries, the factors that the JPML applies in evaluating an MDL petition in one sector are indicative of the factors it applies to other petitions before it. Companies in any sector can employ the strategies discussed when formulating their own plans for JPML practice and MDL proceedings.
We invite you to explore the articles in depth and welcome the opportunity to help you navigate the MDL process.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes