Managing Your MDL for Maximum Impact explores the decision-making process that affects the mechanisms driving if, when, where and how multidistrict litigations are formed. All of the articles in this report provide key takeaways from the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation’s (JPML) practice that will help practitioners better leverage the processes surrounding MDL proceedings, including petition scrutiny, re-petitioning, venue location and MDL judge selection.
As MDLs continue to cut across all types of industries, the factors that the JPML applies in evaluating an MDL petition in one sector are indicative of the factors it applies to other petitions before it. Companies in any sector can employ the strategies discussed when formulating their own plans for JPML practice and MDL proceedings.
We invite you to explore the articles in depth and welcome the opportunity to help you navigate the MDL process.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes