This report, Emerging Courtroom Considerations for Shareholder Controversies, assesses recent developments in state court standards for securities disputes and derivative suits. Specifically, the three articles in this report discuss trends in New York State court merger and acquisition and securities fraud litigation, as well as the recent attempts at the revival of time-barred actions by state pension funds.
We welcome the opportunity to continue our discussion of the emerging options for defending shareholder disputes with you in greater depth. Our nationally recognized Securities & Derivative Litigation team represents issuers, investment banks, directors, officers and special committees in state and federal class action securities and derivative cases throughout the US.
Also of Interest
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes