This report, Emerging Courtroom Considerations for Shareholder Controversies, assesses recent developments in state court standards for securities disputes and derivative suits. Specifically, the three articles in this report discuss trends in New York State court merger and acquisition and securities fraud litigation, as well as the recent attempts at the revival of time-barred actions by state pension funds.
We welcome the opportunity to continue our discussion of the emerging options for defending shareholder disputes with you in greater depth. Our nationally recognized Securities & Derivative Litigation team represents issuers, investment banks, directors, officers and special committees in state and federal class action securities and derivative cases throughout the US.
Also of Interest
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions