Kaye Scholer lawyers have been advocates for Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) as a cost- and time-effective alternative to litigation. International and domestic arbitrations, minitrials, and mediations make up a growing part of our practice as clients seek swifter, more flexible ways of resolving disputes.
We draw upon the experience of our tax, bankruptcy, corporate and litigation departments as we counsel clients in such ADR related issues as preventing disputes, reducing costs of settling disputes and training clients in the tools to practice ADR on their own.
Kaye Scholer lawyers are recognized for their academic, scholarly and professional contributions to the field of ADR as members of the ABA and Center for Public Resources Committees on ADR and as adjunct faculty and frequent contributors to relevant journals. Additionally, we have experience serving as neutral mediators and arbitrators, having mediated multi-party disputes filed in governmental agencies and the courts, and have resolved construction disputes, insurance coverage actions and employment discrimination matters, among others.
In the Market
- Global Legal Experts Names Eyber Germany’s Breach of Contact Lawyer of the Year September 2 • Recognitions
- Chambers Europe Recognizes Frankfurt Office’s Multiple Strengths May 18 • Recognitions
- Forty-five Kaye Scholer Lawyers Recognized by Their Peers in Best Lawyers 2015 August 18 • Recognitions
- M&A and Corporate Governance Newsletter Fall 2013 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer’s Litigation Practice Recognized in Chambers Europe 2013 April 26 • Recognitions
- Chambers Global 2013 Recognizes Five Kaye Scholer Practices March 15 • Recognitions
- Best Lawyers 2013 Recognizes 44 Kaye Scholer Attorneys August 23 • Recognitions
- Chambers Europe 2012 Recognizes Kaye Scholer May 11 • Recognitions
- Chambers Global 2012 Recognizes Kaye Scholer March 16 • Recognitions