"Kaye Scholer lawyers have a great understanding of how the FTC works and give timely and excellent advice… Kaye Scholer has tremendous experience and well-connected partners who can provide the best legal advice available."—U.S. News-Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” 2013 (National: Antitrust Law: Tier 1). *
We offer clients the necessary experience and insight to navigate the complex competition laws affecting business around the world. This highly skilled and diverse team’s mission is to provide clients with solutions tailored to their business objectives by offering a full range of antitrust-related assistance. We provide counseling, compliance and employee education programs, represent clients in merger clearances and other transactions, and, when necessary, aggressively defend companies that become involved in antitrust litigation or facing government investigations.
* This comment appears on the U.S. News-Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” website at bestlawfirms.usnews.com.
In the Market
- Third Point Settles with the FTC over Improper Reliance upon the “Investment-Only” Exemption September 2 • Client Alerts
- Morgenstern Speaks with Global Competition Review on FTC’s Recent Exclusive Drug Licensing Settlement August 19, 2015 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers 2016 Recognizes 45 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 17, 2015 • Recognitions
- Steger Publishes Article in Handelsblatt Rechtsboard on Compounded Antitrust Compensation July 24, 2015 • Articles
- Weigel Authors Article for Fachmedien Recht und Wirtschaft—Compliance Berater July 7 • Articles
- Managing Cross-Border and Domestic Compliance Challenges July 1 • Reports / Newsletters
- Antitrust Update: Third Circuit’s King Drug Decision... June 30 • Client Alerts
- Frankfurt Office Hosts Seminar on LMA Amendments and Antitrust Challenges for Syndicates June 25, 2015 • Seminars
- Second Circuit Holds That Coercive “Product Hopping” Likely Violates Antitrust Law June 1 • Client Alerts