"Kaye Scholer lawyers have a great understanding of how the FTC works and give timely and excellent advice… Kaye Scholer has tremendous experience and well-connected partners who can provide the best legal advice available."—U.S. News-Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” 2013 (National: Antitrust Law: Tier 1). *
We offer clients the necessary experience and insight to navigate the complex competition laws affecting business around the world. This highly skilled and diverse team’s mission is to provide clients with solutions tailored to their business objectives by offering a full range of antitrust-related assistance. We provide counseling, compliance and employee education programs, represent clients in merger clearances and other transactions, and, when necessary, aggressively defend companies that become involved in antitrust litigation or facing government investigations.
* This comment appears on the U.S. News-Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” website at bestlawfirms.usnews.com.
|Robert B. Bell
|Saul P. Morgenstern
In the Market
- Morgenstern, Patterson to Participate in PLI's Antitrust Institute 2015: Development & Hot Topics May 7–8, 2015 • Speaking Engagements
- Claudia Higgins Discusses FTC Disgorgement with Law360 April 20, 2015 • Media Mentions
- Antitrust Alert: Proposed Remedies in American Express Case to Decrease Merchant Discount April 15, 2015 • Client Alerts
- Higgins, Shores Recognized by Global Competition Review as Two Top Antitrust Practitioners in DC April 14, 2015 • Media Mentions
- Antitrust Alert: European Antitrust Watchdog Prepares E-Commerce Sector Inquiry March 30, 2015 • Client Alerts
- Antitrust Division Renews Emphasis on Compliance Programs March 16, 2015 • Articles
- Antitrust Alert: State Boards Are Vulnerable to Antitrust Attack Under US Supreme Court Ruling February 26, 2015 • Client Alerts
- Higgins Comments in GCR on FTC’s Unusual Zillow/Trulia Statement February 24 • Media Mentions
- International Project Development & Finance Update: German Federal Cabinet Publishes Delegated Legislation on Competitive Tenders for Ground-Mounted Solar Arrays January 30, 2015 • Client Alerts