We represent both domestic and foreign issuers, and have developed particular skill with respect to cross-border offerings that involve Canadian issuers. Consistent with the firm's multidisciplinary approach to the practice of law, our corporate securities partners often work with our securitization and real estate partners to develop new products and opportunities for clients and to structure innovative securities offerings.
We regularly represent domestic and foreign public companies, their boards of directors and related committees and others with respect to issues relating to corporate governance, reporting and disclosure obligations and compliance matters arising under state and federal laws, including Sarbanes-Oxley. For many of our clients that are subject to public reporting requirements, we review their periodic reports and otherwise actively assist them in complying with their ongoing obligations.
In the Market
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Practices and Attorneys Recognized by Chambers USA 2016 May 31, 2016 • Recognitions
- NYLJ Interviews Sama on People v. Greenberg Appeal May 5, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Chambers Global 2016 Recognizes Kaye Scholer Lawyers March 2016 • Recognitions
- Best Lawyers UK 2017 Recognizes Firth and Axford January 28, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises on National Bank of Canada’s $1.35 Billion Notes Offering December 14, 2015 • Client Successes