We represent both domestic and foreign issuers, and have developed particular skill with respect to cross-border offerings that involve Canadian issuers. Consistent with the firm's multidisciplinary approach to the practice of law, our corporate securities partners often work with our securitization and real estate partners to develop new products and opportunities for clients and to structure innovative securities offerings.
We regularly represent domestic and foreign public companies, their boards of directors and related committees and others with respect to issues relating to corporate governance, reporting and disclosure obligations and compliance matters arising under state and federal laws, including Sarbanes-Oxley. For many of our clients that are subject to public reporting requirements, we review their periodic reports and otherwise actively assist them in complying with their ongoing obligations.
In the Market
- NYLJ Interviews Sama on People v. Greenberg Appeal May 5, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Chambers Global 2016 Recognizes Kaye Scholer Lawyers March 2016 • Recognitions
- Best Lawyers UK 2017 Recognizes Firth and Axford January 28, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises on National Bank of Canada’s $1.35 Billion Notes Offering December 14, 2015 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Earns 73 Practice Rankings in U.S. News-Best Lawyers’ 2016 Survey November 4, 2015 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2016 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s London Partners October 28, 2015 • Recognitions
- IFLR1000 2016 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Capabilities October 9, 2015 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Represents Wheels Up in New Capital Round September 29, 2015 • Client Successes
- Kathleen Moriarty Interviewed by Reuters on SEC’s ETF Approval Timing September 24, 2015 • Media Mentions