Kaye Scholer has a diversified securities transactions practice representing issuers, underwriters, placement agents and purchasers in public offerings and private placements of debt and equity securities for issuers, including initial public offerings, shelf offerings, traditional and Rule 144A private placements, exchange offers, cross-border securities offerings, and offerings in conjunction with acquisitions.
We represent both domestic and foreign issuers, and have developed particular skill with respect to cross-border offerings that involve Canadian issuers. Consistent with the firm's multidisciplinary approach to the practice of law, our corporate securities partners often work with our securitization and real estate partners to develop new products and opportunities for clients and to structure innovative securities offerings.
We regularly represent domestic and foreign public companies, their boards of directors and related committees and others with respect to issues relating to corporate governance, reporting and disclosure obligations and compliance matters arising under state and federal laws, including Sarbanes-Oxley. For many of our clients that are subject to public reporting requirements, we review their periodic reports and otherwise actively assist them in complying with their ongoing obligations.
In the Market
- Mel Cherney Discusses Merits of the Secret IPO with Inc. July 28, 2015 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advances in Chambers USA Rankings May 19, 2015 • Recognitions
- Jeffrey London to Participate in Securities Webcast for TheCorporateCounsel.net May 5, 2015 • Speaking Engagements
- Securities Alert: SEC Issues Guidance on Waivers of Disqualification Under Regulation A and Rules 505 and 506 of Regulation D March 17, 2015 • Client Alerts
- Minding Minority Stockholder Appraisal Rights March 17, 2015 • Articles
- Business and Fundraising Considerations for Doing Business in the US March 12, 2015 • Speaking Engagements
- UK Cyber Companies: Entering the US Market March 12, 2015 • Speaking Engagements
- Securities Alert: SEC Approves NYSE’s Proposed Amendments to Late Filer Rule March 4, 2015 • Client Alerts
- M&A and Corporate Governance Newsletter Winter 2015 • Newsletter