Our practice group includes experienced former Assistant U.S. Attorneys who represent clients in criminal antitrust investigations and prosecutions involving allegations of price-fixing and other antitrust violations, as well as in follow-on civil litigation.
In the Market
- Philip Giordano Discusses the DOJ’s Focus on International Cartels in InsideCounsel August 4 • Media Mentions
- Why the Recent Upswing in US Cartel Enforcement? July 30 • Articles
- Former DOJ Attorney Philip Giordano Joins Kaye Scholer as Antitrust Counsel in DC and Palo Alto April 1 • Firm News
- Higgins, Bell, Brew and Jungermann Spoke at the In-house Counsel Antitrust Update of the ABA Section of Antitrust Law -- Corporate Counseling Committee July 14 • Speaking Engagements
- Kaye Scholer Recognized In Global Competition Review: 2009 The Year In Review December 9 • Recognitions
- Philip Giordano Describes Prosecutorial Burdens in Currency Manipulation Investigation in Bloomberg • Media Mentions