Since its founding in 1947, Kaye Scholer's Employment & Labor Group has practiced on the cutting edge of labor relations and employment law, representing management in the private and public sectors in a wide range of industries.
Our attorneys divide their time between traditional labor relations matters and employment rights, discrimination and other labor litigation. Most recently, we have handled a number of significant class actions involving age and sex discrimination, plant closings and wage-hour issues. Our employment and labor lawyers regularly lecture and write on the latest developments in EEO, labor relations and employment rights law and litigation.
|John D. Geelan
|Kerry Alan Scanlon
In the Market
- Century City Bar Association Names Trotter Business Trial Lawyer of the Year January 5 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Represents Los Angeles City Council in Settlement with Ontario International Airport December 21 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Earns 73 Practice Rankings in U.S. News-Best Lawyers’ 2016 Survey November 4 • Recognitions
- Was bedeutet das Safe Harbor-Urteil des EuGH für die Privatwirtschaft? Hat es Auswirkungen auf FATCA? 23. Oktober 2015 • Reports / Newsletters
- Fritz, Steger Make Presentations at Kartellrechtsforum Frankfurt October 7, 2015 • Speaking Engagements
- Fritz, Renz Author “Unreliability - Reason for Dismissal?” in CCZ Magazine September 2015 • Articles
- Labor Law Breakfast Seminar: Employee Supervision/Control October 7, 2015 • Seminars
- White Collar Litigation Alert: Department of Justice Issues Memorandum to Federal Prosecutors Regarding Individual Accountability for Corporate Wrongdoing September 11 • Client Alerts
- Second Circuit Holds That Dodd-Frank Protects Internal Whistleblowers From Retaliation September 11 • Client Alerts