Since its founding in 1947, Kaye Scholer's Employment & Labor Group has practiced on the cutting edge of labor relations and employment law, representing management in the private and public sectors in a wide range of industries.
Our attorneys divide their time between traditional labor relations matters and employment rights, discrimination and other labor litigation. Most recently, we have handled a number of significant class actions involving age and sex discrimination, plant closings and wage-hour issues. Our employment and labor lawyers regularly lecture and write on the latest developments in EEO, labor relations and employment rights law and litigation.
|John D. Geelan
|Kerry Alan Scanlon
In the Market
- Labor Law Breakfast Seminar: Employee Supervision/Control October 7, 2015 • Seminars
- White Collar Litigation Alert: Department of Justice Issues Memorandum to Federal Prosecutors Regarding Individual Accountability for Corporate Wrongdoing September 11 • Client Alerts
- Second Circuit Holds That Dodd-Frank Protects Internal Whistleblowers From Retaliation September 11 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers 2016 Recognizes 45 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 17, 2015 • Recognitions
- Fritz to Address Top Automotive Executives on “Duties and Risks of Management . . .” August 14 • Speaking Engagements
- Kaye Scholer Helps Secure Settlement in Indian Worker Labor Trafficking Case July 21, 2015 • Client Successes
- London Talks California’s Uber Ruling with Bloomberg: Business of Law June 18, 2015 • Media Mentions
- Frankfurt Office to Host Employment and Labor Law Seminar June 17, 2015 • Seminars
- Kaye Scholer Announces New Counsel for 2015 December 15 • Firm News