Since its founding in 1947, Kaye Scholer's Employment & Labor Group has practiced on the cutting edge of labor relations and employment law, representing management in the private and public sectors in a wide range of industries.
Our attorneys divide their time between traditional labor relations matters and employment rights, discrimination and other labor litigation. Most recently, we have handled a number of significant class actions involving age and sex discrimination, plant closings and wage-hour issues. Our employment and labor lawyers regularly lecture and write on the latest developments in EEO, labor relations and employment rights law and litigation.
|John D. Geelan
|Kerry Alan Scanlon
In the Market
- Kaye Scholer Announces New Counsel for 2015 December 15 • Firm News
- Hans-Joachim Fritz to Speak on “Strategy and Tactics in Termination of Employment and/or Service Contracts with Executives” November 22, 2014 • Speaking Engagements
- Emerging Trends in Litigation: 7 Steps for Managing SEC Whistleblower Risk November 20 • Articles
- Benchmark Litigation 2015 Recognizes Kaye Scholer for General Commercial and Product Liability Work Nationwide November 5 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Earns 75 Practice Rankings in U.S. News-Best Lawyers’ “Best Law Firms” 2015 November 3 • Recognitions
- Forty-five Kaye Scholer Lawyers Recognized by Their Peers in Best Lawyers 2015 August 18 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Assists Avion Tequila in Sale of Majority Equity Stake of Avion Spirits Joint Venture to Pernod Ricard July 11 • Client Successes
- Breakfast Seminar: How to Deal with Temporary Work Contracts July 9, 2014 • Seminars
- Chambers USA 2014 Ranks 14 Kaye Scholer Practices and 42 Individuals May 23 • Recognitions