Our transactional experience falls into three major categories: (1) out-bound transactions involving the representation of U.S. individuals and companies in activities such as mergers and acquisitions, establishment of manufacturing facilities and licensing agreements; (2) in-bound transactions involving the representation of foreign individuals and companies investing or doing business in the U.S.; and (3) representation of domestic and international companies in joint ventures, strategic alliances, project financings, aircraft financings, recapitalizations and other commercial financing facilities for domestic and international companies.
In addition to our general work for international clients, we assist foreign companies with specific technical needs in organizing and conducting their U.S. operations, including financing, tax structuring, repatriating earnings abroad, and dealing with federal, state and local governments. Our international work involves companies with headquarters in Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Israel and Latin America.
In the Market
- Kaye Scholer Advises Omega Healthcare on Its Continued Expansion in the UK April 8, 2016 • Client Successes
- Chambers Asia-Pacific Recognizes Fu-Tomlinson for Corporate M&A February 23, 2016 • Recognitions
- Rajagopal Quoted in Airfinance Journal on 5/20 Rule October 30, 2015 • Media Mentions
- The Financial Times Interviews Adam Golodner On Potential China Cyber Sanctions September 28, 2015 • Media Mentions
- IBLJ Recognizes Kaye Scholer as a Top International “Firm to Watch” July 1, 2015 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Omega Healthcare on Acquisition of 23 UK Care Home Facilities July 1, 2015 • Client Successes
- Five from Frankfurt Office Named to Best Lawyers in Germany June 26, 2015 • Recognitions
- Q&A with Alice Young: Diversity Experiences and Achieving Success in the Legal Profession April 6, 2015 • Media Mentions
- Chambers Global 2015 Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Attorneys Worldwide March 2015 • Recognitions