Lawyers in Kaye Scholer's White Collar Litigation & Internal Investigations group have a broad background in representing pharmaceutical companies in grand jury and agency investigations and proceedings, including both food and drug issues as well as antitrust, FCPA and Medicare pricing. They also represent clients in a wide range of other white collar areas, including securities fraud, criminal antitrust in technology and other industries, environmental crimes, defense procurement and other federal agency fraud, tax evasion and bank fraud, as well as nuclear regulatory, national security and election law violations.
The group includes several former high-ranking Assistant United States Attorneys and Assistant District Attorneys, and therefore can deal effectively with federal, state and local law enforcement agencies. The group has substantial experience with the parallel proceedings that often develop in criminal investigations in the pharmaceutical industry. In responding to such parallel proceedings, the group draws upon its own substantial civil and regulatory litigation experience, and upon that of other members of the firm who frequently appear in regulatory proceedings before the Food and Drug Administration, the SEC and the Civil Division of the DOJ. The group is the author of the Kaye Scholer Deskbook on Internal Investigations, Corporate Compliance and White Collar Issues (PLI), the nation's leading single volume treatise on white collar representation.
In the Market
- Mass Device Features Cybersecurity Guidance from Golodner and Wright June 2, 2015 • Articles
- Top 5 Steps for Medical Device Manufacturers to Operationalize Their Cybersecurity Programs May 21, 2015 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Obtains Dismissal of Qui Tam Suit Against Novartis March 17, 2015 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Named Life Sciences Practice Group of the Year January 14 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Wins Four LMG Life Sciences Awards September 17 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Shortlisted for 16 LMG Life Sciences Awards July 28 • Recognitions
- The Aftermath of Caronia in Pursuing Off-Label Cases March 10 • Articles
- Fourth Circuit Finds Violations of FDA Safety Regulations Do Not Support False Claims Act Liability March 10 • Client Alerts
- National Conference on FCPA & Anti-Corruption for the Life Sciences Industry May 8 – 10, 2012 • Speaking Engagements