"Kaye Scholer is a top-notch mass tort defense firm. They know how to learn the science, prepare the experts and try the case… Kaye Scholer is an excellent firm. The firm's attorneys are always well-prepared and professional."—U.S. News-Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” 2013 (National: Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions - Defendants: Tier 1).*
Our product liability team brings together more than 50 lawyers with the extensive trial experience and management skills to tackle all types of product liability cases and consultations, whether on a national, regional or local level. We present at trial complex scientific testimony in a manner understandable to judges and jurors, devise sophisticated defenses, advise on the defensibility of specific claims, assess claims demands, and provide, where appropriate, innovative mechanisms for settlement. Our practice includes several lawyers with scientific degrees as well as in-house medical and scientific advisors who provide further insights and depth when it comes to understanding the underlying chemical or physical properties and affect a drug, medical device or other product may have on consumers.
* This comment appears on the U.S. News-Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” website at bestlawfirms.usnews.com.
In the Market
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Law360 Names Kaye Scholer a Top 50 Litigation Powerhouse July 28, 2016 • Recognitions
- Three Kaye Scholer Partners Named Among Benchmark Litigation’s Top 250 Women... June 29, 2016 • Recognitions
- Ten Kaye Scholer Practices Recognized, 29 Individuals Cited in Legal 500 US 2016 June 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Yates Featured in Law360’s Trial Pros Q&A Series June 8, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Practices and Attorneys Recognized by Chambers USA 2016 May 31, 2016 • Recognitions
- Judge Grants Pfizer’s Motion for Summary Judgment in Zoloft MDL April 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Herschlein Featured in Law360’s Trial Pros Q&A Series April 4, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Vicari Named a 2016 Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Fellow March 9, 2016 • Recognitions