These transactions have involved a diverse array of properties throughout the United States and abroad and have included office buildings, shopping centers, hotels, motels, industrial facilities, residential rental properties, casinos, cooperatives and condominiums, residential developments, health care facilities, undeveloped land and private clubs.
We have extensive experience in representing institutional lenders in all types of real estate financing transactions, including acquisition financings, permanent financings, mezzanine loans/preferred equity investments, bridge-to-perm loans and construction lending transactions. Moreover, our lawyers regularly represent some of the largest investment banks in the origination of commercial mortgage loans through conduit entities for securitization. And we have considerable experience in combining all types of hedging products with real estate financing transactions.
In the Market
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Related Fund Management on Williamsburg Portfolio Purchase July 19, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Varian on Lending Agreement for NYS’ First-Ever Proton Therapy Facility August 18, 2015 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Omega Healthcare on Acquisition of 23 UK Care Home Facilities July 1, 2015 • Client Successes
- Hait Speaks to Law360 on the “Three Ways Property Deals Have Changed In Today’s Boom” June 4, 2015 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advances in Chambers USA Rankings May 19, 2015 • Recognitions
- Chambers USA 2014 Ranks 14 Kaye Scholer Practices and 42 Individuals May 23, 2014 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises on Creation of Independent German Real Estate Investment Banking Boutique VICTORIAPARTNERS 21 Februar 2014 • Client Successes
- Criterion Real Estate Capital and Wells Fargo Provide Financing for Acquisition of Park Lane Hotel November 25, 2013 • Client Successes