Kaye Scholer's Real Estate Finance practice regularly represents some of the country's largest financial institutions, institutional investors, investment banks and developers in a variety of domestic and international matters. The types of transactions are wide-ranging and include the most sophisticated capital market transactions to workouts and bankruptcies to more traditional conventional financings.
These transactions have involved a diverse array of properties throughout the United States and abroad and have included office buildings, shopping centers, hotels, motels, industrial facilities, residential rental properties, casinos, cooperatives and condominiums, residential developments, health care facilities, undeveloped land and private clubs.
We have extensive experience in representing institutional lenders in all types of real estate financing transactions, including acquisition financings, permanent financings, mezzanine loans/preferred equity investments, bridge-to-perm loans and construction lending transactions. Moreover, our lawyers regularly represent some of the largest investment banks in the origination of commercial mortgage loans through conduit entities for securitization. And we have considerable experience in combining all types of hedging products with real estate financing transactions.
In the Market
- Kaye Scholer Advises Varian on Lending Agreement for NYS’ First-Ever Proton Therapy Facility August 18, 2015 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Omega Healthcare on Acquisition of 23 UK Care Home Facilities July 1, 2015 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer to Sponsor Commercial Real Estate Finance Council's Annual Conference June 8–10, 2015 • Seminars
- Hait to Speak at PLI's “Negotiating Real Estate Deals 2015” June 4, 2015 • Speaking Engagements
- Hait Speaks to Law360 on the “Three Ways Property Deals Have Changed In Today’s Boom” June 4, 2015 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advances in Chambers USA Rankings May 19, 2015 • Recognitions
- Allardyce to Moderate CREFC Education Session on Crowdfunding May 14, 2015 • Speaking Engagements
- Does a New York Foreclosure Create an Opportunity for a Tenant to Walk Away from Its Lease Obligations? January 2015 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Sponsors Commercial Real Estate Finance Council June Conference 2014 (New York) June 9 – 11, 2014 • Seminars