M&A and Corporate Governance Newsletter
Summary: For this issue, we called on lawyers from our Corporate, Antitrust and White-Collar Litigation practices to provide insights on key cases and emerging trends that could affect your business. As always, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns relating to corporate governance or any other topics covered in this newsletter. We always welcome feedback and hope you will contact us if there are specific topics that you would like us to cover in an upcoming issue.
In This Issue
- In Re El Paso Corporation Shareholder Litigation Demonstrates the Risks of Serious Management and Financial Advisor Conflicts and the Value of Effective Board Supervision of Acquisition Transactions
- What’s In A Name? The Disclosure Implications of Being an “Officer,” “Executive Officer” or “Named Executive Officer” under SEC Rules
- Elections, Transition and Antitrust: What Can Companies Expect From US Antitrust Enforcement—Between Now and Mid-2013?
- Chancellor Strine Upholds Confidentiality Agreement in Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. v. Vulcan Materials Company While Providing Incentives to Draft NDAs More Carefully
- Early Lessons from the Wal-Mart Scandal
Download: Newletter (PDF, 402.47 K)