Jeannie Bionda’s practice focuses on the representation of lenders, investors and other providers of debt and equity capital at every level of the capital stack with respect to properties in all asset classes throughout the United States.
Ms. Bionda has extensive experience representing clients in the negotiation, structuring and closing of the following types of transactions:
- Capital markets first mortgage financing (fixed/floating/bridge)
- Mezzanine and participating mezzanine financing
- Preferred equity financing
- Equity ventures
- Restructurings, workouts and foreclosures
- LBO and M&A real estate finance (Opco/Propco structures)
- Ground lease financing
- Secondary market transactions on a whole loan or pooled loan basis (including participations, syndications, co-lender agreements and intercreditor agreements)
Ms. Bionda is co-chair of the Recruiting Committee at Kaye Scholer.
In The Market
- Kaye Scholer Advises Related Fund Management on Williamsburg Portfolio Purchase July 19, 2016 • Client Successes
- Ten Kaye Scholer Practices Recognized, 36 Individuals Cited in Legal 500 US 2015 July 6, 2015 • Recognitions
- Nine Kaye Scholer Practices and 24 Individuals Recognized in Legal 500 US 2014 June 27, 2014 • Recognitions