Dr. Annette Bödeker is a member of the Corporate Group and partner in the Corporate Department in Frankfurt. Annette is an accomplished corporate lawyer with a broad client base including German and international corporations as well as financial institutions.
Annette largely focuses her practice on corporate governance and compliance matters, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate litigation. In addition, her practice covers tax- and business-driven corporate reorganizations and restructurings. She also assists her clients in connection with real estate transactions.
Annette has been listed as one of Germany’s most outstanding lawyers for Corporate Law as well as for Mergers and Acquisitions Law in the 2015 and 2016 editions of Best Lawyers in Germany. She has also been recommended in the 2015 editions of The Legal 500 Deutschland and The Legal 500 EMEA, as well as in the 2015 edition of LMG Life Sciences Europe, along with her Corporate/M&A team in the Frankfurt office. JUVE Handbuch 2015-2016 highlights Annette as a “frequently recommended” lawyer.
Annette is a notary in Frankfurt am Main, which allows her to perform notarizations required by German law for certain transactions.
Prior to joining Kaye Scholer, Annette was a partner at Orrick and at Linklaters.
- 328 Group and its owners on the sale of their aviation companies specialising in the design and maintenance of plane interiors.
- Uni-World Capital L.P. and VanDeMark Chemical Inc. on the purchase of Framochem Kft., the Hungarian manufacturer of specialty chemicals, from Isochem S.A.S., a portfolio company of Aurelius AG.
- Johns Manville on the purchase of the shares of Performance Fibers in the site company Industriepark Werk Bobingen GmbH & Co. KG and on the outsourcing company managing the infrastructure services at the Bobingen industrial site from ABB by the site company.
- Universal Investment Gesellschaft mbH on the acquisition of a portfolio of specialist markets and specialist centers from an English liquidator for a special real estate fund established by the client.
- Zinsser Analytic GmbH on the acquisition of the shares of the Ewald family in ILS Innovative Laborsysteme GmbH.
- Shareholders of Zinsser Analytic GmbH, an established developer and provider of laboratory solutions as well as complementary consumables, and of ILS Innovative Laborsysteme GmbH, a global supplier to leading laboratory equipment manufacturers and laboratories, on the sale of both companies to Gardner Denver Thomas, a portfolio company of KKR.
- eno energy GmbH and other mid cap companies with regard to creditors’ meetings to change their respective corporate bond terms and acting as chair of such meetings.
In The Market
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Four Frankfurt Partners Recognized by Best Lawyers in Germany June 27, 2016 • Recognitions