Connie Ericson is a senior Associate in Kaye Scholer’s Washington, DC office.
Connie focuses on the environmental aspects of transactions, including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, financing, and bankruptcy. She conducts due diligence, counsels clients on liability and risk allocation, negotiates contracts (including environmental insurance), coordinates permit transfers and compliance with environmental “property transfer” requirements, and follows up on indemnity claims. She has managed transactions for public and private corporations, private equity funds, and lenders in broad variety of industries, including chemicals, pharmaceuticals, aerospace, oil and gas, waste management, consumer food products, health care, and commercial real estate.
Before joining Kaye Scholer in 2006, Connie had similar practice interests at Weil, Gotshal & Manges.
- Investigation on behalf of an investor of the permit and compliance status of commercial wind farm projects in Washington and Ohio.
- Due diligence and contract negotiation for the acquisition of a multi-national manufacturer of high-temperature insulation products.
- Negotiation of terms for sale to a public company of a mid-stream natural gas gathering and treatment company with operations in Pennsylvania and Ohio.
- Due diligence for investment by a pension plan investor in a Brownfields project associated with one of the larger Superfund sites in the United States.
- Review of sale terms and credit terms for a bankruptcy sale of a paper plant.
- Due diligence and contract negotiation for acquisition of a majority interest in a multi-national door and window manufacturer.
In The Market
- Kaye Scholer Represents Lonza in Acquisition of InterHealth Nutraceuticals August 16, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Pfizer in Acquisition of Bamboo Therapeutics August 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Represents NexPhase Capital in Acquisition of Zing Zang July 7, 2016 • Client Successes