Tess Fang is an Associate in the New York office of Kaye Scholer. Her practice focuses on assisting clients in connection with corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and joint ventures. Ms. Fang also advises clients on general corporate matters including corporate governance and securities laws compliance.
Prior to relocating to New York office, Ms. Fang worked in the firm's Shanghai office from 2002 to 2007, where she focused on counseling foreign companies in M&A, foreign direct investment, and general corporate advice. She has significant experience in advising public and private multinationals (including insurance companies) on business structuring and compliance issues in China.
Ms. Fang is a native speaker of Mandarin and fluent in English.
Representation in connection with the acquisition of a homeland security division of a U.S. company by a French company.
- Representation in connection with the acquisition of a sand manufacturing company by a private equity firm.
- Representation in connection with the sale of a privately held document review and discovery management company.
- Representation in connection with business structuring and strategic alliances in China for an international insurance company.
- Representation in connection with the China-related aspects of the acquisition of the healthcare business of a U.S. multi-national company by a private equity firm.
- Representation in connection with acquisitions and business expansion in China by a hotel brand.