Mr. Fishbein is presently a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and the American Bar Foundation, a Director of the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law, and the I Have A Dream Foundation.
- Deputy Secretary General, International Peace Corps (1962–64)
- Chief Counsel to the Committee on the Executive Branch of the New York State Constitutional Convention (1967)
- Trustee of Goddard College (1967–1975)
- Adjunct Professor of Constitutional Law at New York University Law School (1970–1984)
In The Market
- “I Have A Dream” Foundation Honors Kaye Scholer, Greiss and Fishbein June 19, 2015 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Wins Huge, Precedent Shattering Victory for Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association in Pay Dispute with The City Of New York May 19, 2008 • Client Successes